INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION UNIT
The basic purpose of the Information and Documentation Unit is to compile and process information of interest to the metal-processing sector, making it available to companies in an organized and easily accessible form.
To achieve this we possess:
- A Library-Archive with an extensive collection of current articles.
- Company catalogues and directories and databases.
- Subscriptions to journals and official publications,
- On-line access to external databases and collaboration agreements with other specialized documentation centres.
- Technical standards (UNE, ASTM, EN, ISO, DIN, etc.) and legislation
With all these tools at our disposal, and with the help of the Internet, we offer a range of products and services to business people, which will allow them to keep abreast of all the legal, administrative, technological and financial issues of interest to their activity.
In addition, as a permanent communication channel for our companies, AIMME issues a bulletin, which outlines the Institute’s projects and activities.