Contact: Vicente Rocatí
The aim of AIMME's training unit is to adapt the professional qualifications and skills of the human resources of companies in the metal processing sector to the technical demands of presently existing technologies. Occupational Training
The improvement of these qualifications can be via occupational, continuous or complementary training activities.
Training aimed at graduates having no work experience, who wish to join a company in the sector.
The activities in this area, which offer specialized knowledge of the different metal-processing sector activities, are fundamentally:
- Professional Specialization Diploma.
- Specialization Occupational Module.
- Professional Specialization grants.
- Medium-Level Training Program in Surface and Thermal Treatments.
Training aimed at technicians who are already employed and need to update their knowledge.
The main activities here are: Professional Recycling Courses given in AIMME, and Customized Courses carried out in the participant's company, where the training program is adapted to the needs of the company.
The different areas in which courses are currently offered are:
- Computer aided design.
- Industrial quality
- Computer assisted manufacturing and production management
- Mechanical testing
- Non-destructive testing
- Waste water treatment
- Environmental management
- Surface treatment
- Information and communication technologies
The unit is also develops additional training activities, among which are:
- Masters in the Management and Treatment of Industrial Waste Waters,
- Intermediate Training Programme in Surface and Heat Treatments,
- Technical Workshops dealing with Technology Diffusion,
- Activities forming part of European Programmes in Continuous Training.